Instructional coaches, leaders in education, and teachers interested in coaching are invited to come together during the week of March 22nd though 26th, 2021.
This year, since Constructive Learning Design wasn’t able to hold our annual in-person conference and retreat, we wanted to create a spectacular virtual event for everyone who is interested in coaching to learn, grow, and connect with others who are doing the same.
CoachWeek will be a week of online events, with keynote speakers, interactive workshops, “coffee” and connections, coaching dilemmas (solved!), and plenty of success stories. You won’t want to miss this!
The cost is $39, and covers the entire week of events. Registration includes:
- Link to all live sessions
- Membership in the Constructive Coaching Community
- Full Access to all recordings after the event
There will be two events daily (morning and afternoon):
- Monday – Opening Keynote and Workshop
- Tuesday – Coffee Connections and Socratic Seminar discussion on a Coaching Impact Tool
- Wednesday – Creating Conditions for Coaching Success and Coaching Success Stories
- Thursday – Coaching Design Challenge and Coaching Dilemmas
- Friday – Coach and Administrator partnerships and Closing Keynote
If you have any questions, please contact Mia Pumo at firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you are ready to register, click the button below.Register for CoachWeek 2021
We hope to see you there!