Join the next cohort of administrators, instructional coaches, instructional facilitators, and teachers who will engage in this course to learn effective remote and blended learning practices and how to support implementation in today’s world of education.
You will learn…
- Co-planning for remote and blended learning
- How to support building a community with a virtual classroom
- Best virtual teaching practices and tech tools that support engaged learning
- Effective feedback for students and teachers in a remote environment
The course duration is 4 weeks and models synchronous and asynchronous learning.
Additional course information and dates
- There will be a 20 minute course kick-off Zoom March 29th 3:00 pm EST
- There will be three 60-90 minute synchronous learning experiences on Zoom happening on April 7th, April 14, and April 21st at 3:00 pm EST.
All sessions will be recorded.
Register below for the next cohort start date: March 29th, 2021